Dog Daycare in Buffalo, NY
Doggy Daycare Conveniently Located on Transit Rd. in Depew, NY
Whether it's a day of play, a fresh clean groom, or help with manners, Canine & Company is here to help you with all of your dog's needs. We are the best choice for doggy daycare, dog grooming and training in the Buffalo, NY area.
With So Many Dog Daycare Options, Why Choose Canine & Company?
- We have been locally owned and operated since 1998!
- No cold , concrete kennel runs or isolated warehouse here! We offer your pup a home-like environement with lots of attention from our loving staff!
- We treat each dog as if it were our own, so your best friend becomes our best friend too!
- We provide a level of customer care and experience unmatched by other facilities in WNY.
- We proudly feature over 11,000 sq ft of play space for your pup to romp and run, including over 9,000 sq ft of pet friendly artificial turfed yard.
- Our company owner, general manager, and play group supervisor are all certified dog trainers, and can assist you with any questions you may have.
- Company owners live right next door and can be available immediately in the event of an emergency or winter weather event...Snow-vember didn't stop us!
- All staff are certified in pet first aid and CPR through Pet Tech, and have received thorough training and education in dog body language and play behavior through the "Knowing Dogs 101 & 201" program created by the Dog Gurus, Robin Bennett and Susan Briggs.
How Do I Sign My Dog Up For Daycare?
The very first step in the process includes signing your dog up for a Meet & Greet evaluation with our Play Group Suprevisor. Meet & Greet's are available by appointment only at 10:30am, 11:15am, 1:30pm or 2:30pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Clients should expect this process to take roughly 30 minutes. During the Meet & Greet, your dog will be taken into one of our play yards and given a few minutes to investigate his new surroundings. Once he is comfortable, we will select one other dog from our existing play groups to say "hello" to your dog.
Dog Vaccination Policy:
We require all dogs over 6 months of age participating in doggy daycare to be current on rabies, distemper/parvo and bordetella vaccinations. Any puppies under 5 months must show proof of at least 2 distemper/parvo shots as well as an intranasal bordetella. Grooming clients must be current on rabies and are strongly advised to be current on bordetella.
**We are also happy to accept titer tests from clients who choose to take a more holistic approach to disease prevention**
All dogs participating in daycare must be sapyed or neutered within 7 months of their date of birth.
Do I Need A Reservation For Daycare?
Yes. We require advanced notice for all daycare services.
Please Note: At This Time, We Are Only Accepting Cash or Check Payment.
To contact via email, please complete the form below.